The Intellisystem Technologies Integrated Satellite Solutions (IT-ISS) provides two-way broadband satellite connectivity for non-terrestrial WAN Backup, IP multicast, and broadband internet access.
The iNetVu® 7711 Controller
• Can be operated from a PC application via network port
• Has built in web interface that can be operated remotely or locally over a network connection
• Protects the platform and its components from damage, using current levels and sensor readings. It includes motion and movement protection as well
• Provides automatic re-peaking if signal degradation occurs
• Works correctly even when deployed while on an incline (in any direction) of up to 15°
• Can search for both DVB-S and DVB-S2/ACM carriers
• Supports full automatic and manual control of the iNetVu® Platform
• Allows the users to select from multiple speed levels for both azimuth and elevation movements
• Allows the system to operate unattended in remote locations
• It is able to upload the recorded log information (Maximum of 12 hours) from the controller to the PC for troubleshooting
• Supports full tracking of Inclined Orbit satellites by both signal strength and timed function
• Is capable of powering the LNB with 13-21 Volts, selectable in software
• Provides the option of saving the settings to a confguration fle that can be used to confgure additional controllers with the same confguration parameters
• Works seamlessly with Uplogix Remote Management Appliances
• Supports both GPS and GLONASS Satellite Navigation Systems
• Supports Electronic Flux Gate Compass for increased speed of acquisition
• Designed and manufactured to the highest standards of quality and reliability by C-COM
• Only works with iNetVu® Mobile antenna platforms which are equipped with 7720 on board module
SEVEN methods of fnding satellite with the iNetVu® 7711 Controller
• DVB Search – Searches directly for any DVB-S or DVB-S2 (ACM) carrier on the target satellite and peaks on it
• DVB Search, Opposite Polarity – Searches for DVB-S or DVB-S2 carrier in the opposite polarity on target satellite, then rotates polarization axes and enables transmitter if modem signal attained.
• DVB Search, Reference Satellite with modem – Searches for a DVB-S or DVB-S2 carrier on ANY confgured reference satellite then moves to the target satellite and peaks on modem signal.
• DVB Search, Reference Satellite without modem – Peaks on a reference satellite then uses precise pointing mechanism to locate the target satellite, even when no modem RF or beacon signal is available to peak on.
• RF Automatic Search – The system will stop and search for modem signal when it senses an increase in RF energy received through the DVB tuner as it passes by the target satellite. If the modem signal is found, the system will begin the peak process.
• RF Override Search – The user specifes an RF Threshold such that the system stops when it reaches an area above the threshold and looks for modem signal to peak on.
• Beacon Receiver – The iNetVu® Controller works seamlessly with the optional iNetVu® Beacon Receiver by searching for a specifed beacon frequency and then peaks on it (search gain level can be adjusted).